This interactive game is based around the three primary colours: red, yellow & blue. You will see three figures wandering around the promenade and in town trying to find objects or people with matching colours for their ‘team’. They will take pictures that will be exhibited in LLAWN on Sunday. This will show what is the most popular colour.
Here some practical information:
– find us on Saturday 14 September between 1-4pm at the first shelter closest to the pier
– come dressed in one of the primary colours Red Yellow Blue
– bring a device to take pictures for when you go out ‘hunting’
– take a picture of YOU and a coloured object of person in the SAME colour!!!
– send your pictures from the game straightaway to: email@example.com
– we will put the best pictures up in the shelter on Sunday
We are really looking forward to play this game with you.
It is promising to be a lot of fun. It will be sooo nice to see a lot of colourful people hunting for their colour in town!!!
Femke van Gent
Femke is a social artist. She brings people together, creating something between them. Over the years she has collaborated with contemporary dancers who bring her objects to life. She also creates costumes and objects that are used in interactions. Sometimes she travels with an object, gathers peoples stories and take pictures of them with the object. People are surprised and it makes their day.
Femke is joined on Saturday by Emily Meilleur & Alison Sheriff
- Femke Van Gent
- Saturday 14th: 1pm to 4pm
- Sunday 15th: 11am to 5pm ( Photographs on display)