Pinking Us Together
An installation that explores how individuals can create something collectively to form a huge statement through knitting, crocheting and sewing.
Nadine’s recent work with Ysgol Tudno, called Journeys, will also be displayed in the shop window next to MOSTYN.
- BA Hons, Visual and Performing Arts, Brighton.
- MA, Fine Art, Birmingham.
- PGCE, Primary Education, Birmingham.
- Originally worked with community groups as performer/artist in residence and play/art support worker.
- Children’s free expression influenced practice.
- Trained as a Primary teacher.
- Created commissions and work for solo and group shows including “Women Light Up the Night”, Berlin.
- Established small business designing cards.
- Works at MOSTYN and set up Family Art Club there.
- Continues to practice as an artist within the community.
- Who: Nadine Carter-Smith & Co
- Where: Promenade, by the slipway
- When: Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Times: 12.00 – 18.00 each day